It is not uncommon to discuss what PR is, and since the communication landscape and its tools are in constant change it is a relevant question. So don’t be troubled if you are unsure about this or what exactly it is you need. There are plenty of PR agencies that offer event support and media relations, there are also plenty of agencies that will offer long-term strategic communication support and provide implementation of activities that come out of that process.
I can certainly help you with a press release and media relations. But I can also help you create a system for how to manage that if you want to do it inhouse. Basically, if you know what you need I can help you with that – and if you are unsure about how your business should communicate or why then we can start by defining that together.
Below are some examples of services that I offer. Should you need something that I can’t provide or I will be happy to see if I have the right person for you within my network. When I am not freelancing I work with the wonderful team at Story Relations in Sthlm so if you need more than one person I would be happy to introduce you to my excellent colleagues there.
– Strategic support such as a PR plan for your business or launch
– Seminars and workshops on how PR can contribute to your business goals
– Identifying communication angles and opportunities
– Defining your main messages
– Defining the target groups that you should focus on
– Adding a PR perspective to your existing communication and marketing
– Writing PR material such as press releases, Q&A:s, e-mails, fact sheets etc
– Writing debate articles or other texts